The fourth Annual Review of the IDEA Project will be organized in Luxembourg by DG SANTE on March 6th, 2016.
Every year, since this is a long-term project, an Annual Review takes place to monitor and validate progress and update the program and priorities when needed and to ensure that all scientific stakeholders can express their views and get further clarification on the project.
Year after year, there is tangible progress in the quality of the multi-stakeholder dialogue and in the application of the appropriate science towards minimizing fragrance induced allergy due to the leading role of a Supervisory Group in setting the agenda, in accompanying the dialogue, in shepherding the projects and in reporting results. In this context, the IDEA Annual Review has been proven to be a key event to address the most relevant topics for the next steps of the IDEA project.
The following information is now available:
- The IDEA project after four years (Dr. Ian White)
- The QRA methodology including effectiveness assessment (Dr. Ian White)
- Integration of non-animal data into QRA (Dr. Matthias Vey)
- Risk assessment of pre- and pro-haptens – development of a framework for integration into QRA (Dr. David Basketter)
- Risk assessment of pre- and pro-haptens – development of an analytical method for detection and quantification of hydroperoxides (Dr. Andreas Natsch)
- Project IDEA: Vision for 2017 and beyond (Dr. Ian White)
For further information, please visit: